Study in Asia Pacific University Malaysia
|Prime Minister Awarded University |
for Excellence and 5 Star Rating
University for Academics.
The Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) is among Malaysia's Top Private Universities of Malaysia. APU was announced as among the Highest Rated Universities in Malaysia, being rated at TIER 5 (EXCELLENT) under the SETARA 2011 Ratings by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) and Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
Originally established as the Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT) in 1993 and Asia Pacific University College of Technology & Innovation (UCTI) in 2004, APU’s sound approach to nurturing school leavers into qualified professionals has resulted in our graduates being highly sought after by employers.
With an international student community of more than 10,000 students from more than 105 countries studying in its Malaysian campus, APU offers a truly cosmopolitan learning environment which prepares students well for the global challenges which lie ahead.
Read Full Range of Courses Offered By Asia Pacific University at following link: http://www.zenithabroad.com/study-in-malaysia/universities-in-malaysia/asia-pacific-university
APU offers a wide range of degrees with Technology & Business as a common core. There are basically 5 different faculties offering wide range of courses.
- School of Computing and Technology
- School of Engineering
- School of Business and Management
- School of Accounting Finance and Quantitative Studies
- School of Post Graduate Studies
Asia Pacific University and Staffordshire University UK Partnership
|Her Majesty Queen of United Kingdom|
accompanied by Duke of Edinburgh
Visit Asia Pacific University.
Staffordshire University is a modern University with 100 years' experience of pioneering higher education within the creative, technological and scientific industries. The University delivers relevant, inspiring and vocationally led courses and thus develops students who are independent thinkers.
Passionate about transforming the lives and aspirations of the individuals and communities it serves, the University is agile and flexible; quick to adapt as student requirements change and is renowned for providing ground-breaking new courses and outstanding learning opportunities.
- Among the first institutions in the world to offer a computing degree, dating back to 1965.
- The 2014 National Student Survey (NSS) show computing awards at Staffordshire University exceeding the national sector average for the computer subject area.
- The 2014 National results from the Destination of Leavers in Higher Education also show Staffordshire University computing awards exceeding the national average for computing graduate employability/further study, six months after graduation.
- Staffordshire has forged partnerships with industry-leading companies such as Sony, Cisco, Microsoft, Vodafone, Jaguar Land Rover and Epic Games in support of teaching and learning as well as in preparing students for their careers.
- The collaboration between Staffordshire University and US based Epic Games led to the launch of the University’s Epic Games Centre, which offers students the opportunity to put theory into practice and develop a deeper understanding of the commercial complexities of the gaming development process.
- Staffordshire University graduates have been well accepted by industry. Many graduates have gone on to work with internationally recognized organizations such as the BBC, Microsoft, Bentley Motors and NASA. Others have gone on to form their own successful businesses whilst some graduates have worked on Oscar winning films, written books and even won an Olympic gold medal.
The Dual Degree Programs offered i.e. both Staffordshire University
- School of Computing & Technology
- School of Business & Management
- School of Accounting, Finance and Quantitative Studies